CEUs: 1.5 NASM, 15 AFAA, 2.9 ACE
The NASM Virtual Coaching Specialization is an immersive online experience, equipping you with the skills, tools, and strategies needed to launch, operate, or transition your current fitness or wellness business into a successful Online Coaching Business. You will learn how to foster an engaging and effective online relationship with your clients. This course is now included with all NASM Certified Personal Trainer programs.
NASM’s Virtual Coaching Specialization will enable its recipients to:
- Complete essential components of a business plan required to launch an online training business.
- Use an online environment to conduct and modify fitness assessments on clients.
- Design programming for clients with an array of weight loss goals and obstacles.
- Coach and cue clients in an online training environment.
- Modify programming based on specific client needs in a virtual environment.
- Coach an array of different client needs in a digital environment using proven behavior change strategies such as goal setting and motivational interviewing.
- Use the online environment to increase a client's average order value.
- Compare effective sales and marketing strategies used to operate and sustain a successful online training business.