What You’ll Learn?
With the NASM Career Kickstarter Bundle, you will launch your personal training career with the ultimate advantage. Set yourself apart from other trainers by combining NASM’s three most powerful courses at one low price.
Begin your journey with NASM’s Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT) online self study program. This certification will lay the foundation every trainer needs to accurately assess and build customized workouts using NASM’s world-renowned OPT® Model.
After becoming certified, jump straight into the NASM Corrective Exercise Specialization (NASM-CES). As a NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, you’ll get to the root of what causes injury for each client. Help clients move properly through custom workouts and stop lower back pain, knee issues, muscle soreness, and more before it occurs.
And finally, NASM’s Nutrition Certification (NASM-CNC) will teach you everything you need to know about what your clients put into their bodies and strategies on how to help them commit to healthy diets long term. The Nutrition Certification can be taken alongside your NASM-CPT, as it does not require any prior experience to begin.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT) Online Self Study course
The NASM-CPT Online Self Study program is designed with you in mind. You gain access to the NASM-CPT Online Self Study course and hardcopy textbook. Foundational certification every trainer needs to accurately assess and build customised workouts using NASM’s proprietary OPT Model.
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach (NASM-CNC) Online Self Study course
As an NASM-CNC, you’ll learn the facts about hot topics in nutrition like proteins, carbs, macronutrients, and everything you need to know about the most popular diets. Plus, you’ll learn the reasons behind dietary patterns and the behavioural change strategies to optimise them. This course is delivered in our immersive online platform and includes an entirely digital textbook, high-quality videos, infographics, and more.
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialisation (NASM-CES) Online Self Study course
The best standard for preventing or fixing existent movement problems for clients. Corrective exercise as a discipline is of tantamount importance for every NASM-CPT. Learn to identify little dysfunctions before they become big issues. Reduce injury risk with individualised workout programs.
Combine 3 Powerful course for the 1 low price!
- Increase your earning potential by offering a more holistic fitness and health skillset
- Reach a wider group of potential clients
- Start your fitness career off right with the knowledge to fully address your clients’ fitness and nutritional needs
- Program more efficient and effective workouts
- See results faster by creating a more personalized fitness plan for your clients
- Earn enough Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to recertify your Trainer Certification
1. Do I have to renew these qualification?
NASM’s Personal Trainer Certification (NASM-CPT) and Nutrition Coach Certification (NASM-CNC) are both certifications, which means you must re-certify every two years. In order to re-certify as an NASM-CPT, you must earn 2.0 NASM approved CEUs (continuing education units). 0.1 CEUs must be from your current CPR/AED certifications. To re-certify for the Nutrition Coach Certification (NASM-CNC), you must complete the NASM- CNC Renewal Exam.
On the contrary, the NASM Corrective Exercise Specialisation (NASM-CES) is a specialisation, not a certification, which means it does not need to be renewed. Once you pass the NASM-CES final exam, your NASM-CES specialisation certificate never expires.
2. What are Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)?
In order to re-certify NASM-CPT, you are required to earn 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every two years. The Nutrition Coach Certification (NASM-CNC) is worth 1.9 CEUs, meaning that after completing this course and getting 0.1 CEUs from the mandatory CPR/AED certification, you would have enough CEUs to re-certify!
3. How long will I have to complete the courses?
You have 12 months to complete the NASM-CPT, NASM-CNC and NASM-CES final exams. Each course is typically completed in just 8-12 weeks. Although the exams expire, you will maintain access to the NASM-CPT and NASM-CES content for 1 year upon purchase and access to the NASM-CNC content for 5 years or the life of the product; whichever expires first. This allows you to go back and reference the rich course content during the beginning of your career.
4. How are the exams administered?
The NASM-CPT, NASM-CNC and NASM-CES exams are invigilated remotely online.
5. Which exam should I complete first?
We recommend that you complete the NASM-CPT exam first so that you can utilise the CEUs from the NASM-CNC and/or NASM-CES course for your NASM-CPT renewal.
Total savings: SGD1034. Bundle Price Includes:
1. International NASM-CPT Online Self Study Course (Regular price: SGD1470)
2. NASM-CNC Online Self Study Course (Regular price: SGD1216)
3. NASM-CES Online Self Study Course (Regular price SGD1470)