CEUs: 1.9 NASM CEUs, 2.0 ACE, 2.0 NSCA
As an NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) you’ll help clients and athletes prevent injuries, reduce movement deficiencies, improve muscle imbalances, and maximize results by creating safe, individualized training programs by identifying dysfunctions, developing a plan of action, and implementing corrective exercise solutions.
The CES Self-Study package includes:
- NASM-CES Digital textbook
- NASM CES Hardcopy Textbook
- NASM CES Syllabus and Study Guide
- NASM CES Online Interactive course materials
- NASM CES Exercise techniques and cueing video
- NASM CES Interactive modules
- NASM CES Module quizzes
- NASM CES Online Practice Exam
- NASM CES Final Exam (3 attempts)
With the NASM-CES, you’ll:
- Grow your career. Expand your expertise and take on more challenging clients who are experiencing musculoskeletal impairments throughout the body.
- Learn proven methods. You’ll apply your expertise by combining assessment results with the easy-to-follow Corrective Exercise Continuum (CEx) to deliver maximum returns to your clients.
- Earn more. Trainers with NASM specializations may see their training income increase by almost 20%.
- Do what you love. Help change people’s lives.
CES candidates must have:
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or
- DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.