CEUs: NASM 1.0 | ACE 1.0
The NASM Golf Fitness Specialist (NASM-GFS) – Do more for their performance!
Help golf athletes improve their game with the NASM Golf Fitness Specialization (NASM-GFS). Learn about the biomechanics of a golf swing, physiological demands, the components of an integrated training program, golf-specific fitness assessments. Train golfers to be fit with corrective exercise strategies!
NASM Golf Fitness Specialists:
- Teach clients how to lower scores and prevent golf-related injuries
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to experts on golf conditioning for amateurs and pros alike
- Perform both golf-specific and health-related fitness assessments
- Show clients how to improve head speed, bolster driving distance, and reduce the chance of lower-back injuries
- Implement integrated training approaches
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . and their own!
The course includes:
- Online Course
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Narrated Flash Presentations
- Online Chapter Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Final Online Exam
Module 1: Introduction to Golf Fitness
Module 2: Human Movement Science
Module 3: Golf-Specific Assessments
Module 4: Flexibility Training for Golf Performance
Module 5: Core and Balance Training for Golf Performance
Module 6: Resistance and Cardio Training for Golf Performance
Module 7: Golf Injuries and Reconditioning Considerations
Module 8: Program Design Principles and Application
Module 9: Business Development
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.