CEUs: No Continuing Education Credits.
With so many different diets and eating fads out there, sometimes it’s hard to separate fact from fiction. The good news is, the science behind our nutrition doesn’t change with trends, and once you have a deeper understanding of how various diets support their claims, you will be empowered to make smarter and healthier decisions.
More than 20 experts in nutrition, psychology and behavior change were consulted to provide the most reliable guidance for people of varying ages, ethnicities, backgrounds, food preferences, and goals.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize controversial and complex nutritional topics from everyday living
- Describe the use of evidence-based strategies to support claims for various diet fads
- Describe how to inform others on nutrition trends to help facilitate healthy decision making
The 4 modules included in this online learning course are:
Module 1: Organic, Grass-Fed, and Pasture-Raised
Module 2: GMOs and Gluten-Free
Module 3: High-Fructose Corn Syrup and Non-nutritive Sweeteners
Module 4: Detoxes and Cleanses
The course includes:
- 4 in-depth modules
- 1 video on Non-nutritive Sweeteners
- Visual learning aids, including charts and infographics
- High-quality, digital course portal, easily navigate the content of your course
- Final online exam (15 questions)