CEUs: NASM 1.0; ACE 1.0
Play a vital role in keeping seniors active! As an NASM Senior Fitness Specialist (SFS) you will be able to assist in the development of a healthier lifestyle for active older adults. Learn how to safely progress older clients through the OPT model, while being mindful of their various physiological considerations and goals.
Keep this growing segment healthy and fit! NASM Senior Fitness Specialists:
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by capitalizing on the growing demand for physical fitness experts for seniors
- Meet seniors’ specific needs by designing exercise programs that use NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) program
- Enjoy the convenience of many seniors’ flexible schedules
- Reduce seniors’ risks for falls and preserve their independence
- Understand seniors’ limitations, common medical conditions, aging process, and frequent fitness obstacles
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!